Section No. 1
FMCA Member organizations enjoy many competitive benefits
- Cost-effective comprehensive credit reporting
- Connections with other industry credit professionals
- Confidential trade data only available thru FMCA
- Credits earned can be used toward the cost of yearly meeting
- Education and training specific to the credit professional
Section No. 2
What Members See
- Trade reports provides detailed payment history
- Analysis of monthly and year-to-date collection data
- Alerts when payment trend changes
Members are tapping into resources of over 50 years of Home Furnishing experience and relationships.
Best in Class Software
Comprehensive Credit Reporting at the lowest possible cost that includes information not available on the web or in print.
People & Software
FMCA’s professional collectors remain highly committed to maximum recovery for members and utilize technology to leverage that information.
Meetings & Education
FMCA Members attend The Annual Member Meeting, Educational Meetings, and regularly scheduled Regional Interchange Meetings, because the best way to exchange knowledge is face to face.