Professional Services Offered
Access to comprehensive reporting is the single most compelling reason to join FMCA.
Claims & Collections
Collections process tailoring based on specific member needs and practices.
FMCA's collection arm is:
Commercial Association Resources
The best way to exchange knowledge is face to face.
With FMCA Reporting Software
- Historical trade data including trend report
- Recurring report options available
- Direct link to all reporting members through “email members” button
- “Members Alert” is utilized to notify all members of urgent findings
- Collections process tailored to meet specific needs and practices
- Competitive pricing
- Members can track claims actions and status online 24/7
- FMCA’s professional collectors remain highly committed to maximize recovery
- Easy online claims placement
- Free demand period available
- Utilize FMCA’s collective leverage
- Partnership with Regional and National attorney firms
Networking & Education
FMCA Member Meetings are scheduled and attended with the following idea in mind: The best way to exchange knowledge is face to face.
Interchange meetings are offered on a monthly basis and may be attended in person or via teleconference. Networking opportunities provide beneficial relationships for the credit professional. Educational offerings help to build a more informed credit department.
Credit & Collections Issues
Sign Up & Start Approving Orders Today!
Get 30 days free when you sign up now.